Strength From The Inside Out
As a Licensed Coach with the Canine Conditioning Academy I am able to deliver the CCA’s 8 week programme. Each session we will use specific, targeted and measurable core strengthening exercises that will transform your dogs core strength, stability, balance and flexibility and help prevent injury.
All exercises will be individually tailored for your dog.
There are 3 levels of programme:
- Foundation – this is the starting point for all dogs and is over an 8 week period
- Intermediate – once you have completed the Foundation programme you can move on to this 6 week programme
- Advanced – once you have completed the Intermediate programme you can move on to this 6 week programme
All the exercises are straightforward and are suitable for ALL dogs, including puppies. Each exercise is designed to be easily done at home or when out ‘walking’ your dog and as with all exercise programmes it will require commitment from you to work on the routines at home throughout the duration of the course.
The programme will help your understanding of developing fitness and preventing injury in your dog.
I will be teaching you a set of exercises that will:
* Develop core strength
* Enhance flexibility
* Build strength
* Target specific muscle groups
* Be mentally stimulating for you and your dog
* Develop balance, proprioception and co-ordination
Not only will you learn a set of exercises, you will learn why you are doing them and how to use them to best effect.
- Group Sessions (1 class per week over 8 week period) including online support: Cost £95.00
- One to One Sessions – Cost £150.00 – 4 x bi-weekly sessions including online support (These sessions are normally held at the Osbourne Room at Viables Craft Centre, Basingstoke).
To reserve a your place at our next programme or to book a one to one session please send me an email and I will send you the booking form and availability.